Retractable screens are a great way to make your living space feel more like an outdoor space. You can enjoy the fresh air and natural light without worrying about bugs or dirt getting on the furniture inside your Michigan home. The retractable screens from Shock’s Screens are even more wonderful, since we now have motorized features that allow you to conveniently open and close them using a remote control.
If you’re still on the fence, here are 10 other reasons why you should install a retractable screen on your property now:
- Retractable screens are an easy way to add value (if you’re looking to sell in the future) and curb appeal (if you’re looking to impress the neighborhood).
- Motorized retractable screen doors can be opened and closed by remote control for added convenience and safety. You never know when this simple functionality could really come in handy.
- Retractable screens can be used on any type of door, including French doors and sliding glass doors.
- Shock’s Screens provide superior insulation and energy efficiency, allowing you to stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- You have the option to choose custom designs to match your décor and make it feel like an extension of your home rather than just a screen door. This is especially helpful if you have a beautiful view outside and want to maximize your enjoyment of it.
- The screens can be installed in as little as one day, so they won’t disrupt your lifestyle or routine too much.
- You can open the retractable screen door part or all of the way, depending on the weather and your preference.
- The screens are made in the USA and the business is family-owned, so you can feel good about supporting a local family with a dream to provide everyone with high-quality screens.
- Our screens are made from high-quality materials and include a lifetime warranty if you ever experience problems with the product.
- They can be installed in homes, apartments, condos, or anywhere, marking this as a truly versatile product for any owner.
When making a determination about whether to install a retractable screen, you may struggle with the large amount of choices on the market. The most important thing to remember is that the retractable screens from Shock’s Screens will give you the most value for your money, as outlined in the 10 examples above. If you’re still on the fence or have more questions on how Shock’s Screens’ retractable and motorized screens could best fit into your life, contact us today to speak with a specialist about your options.